Short experience list: MAC protocols and scheduling in wireless systems (WLAN, 802.16, LTE & beyond); performance evaluation via simulation; C++ programming; satellite communication; SDR; SDN; edge computing.
Current interest: network softwarisation in beyond 5G systems, esp. application of serverless paradigm to edge computing.
- List of papers accepted at IEEE WoWMoM’21 available, register to the conference here, it’s only 25-30 USD for non-authors. The conference will be fully virtual on June 7-10, 2021
- “Serverless Edge Computing: Vision and Challenges” won best paper award at AusPDC 2021 check it out!
- “A Decentralized Framework for Serverless Edge Computing in the Internet of Things”, in IEEE Transactions on Network and Service Management, 2020 [activity summary]
- “Toward distributed computing environments with serverless solutions in edge systems”, in IEEE Communications Magazine, 2020 [activity summary]
ServerlessOnEdge: a framework to distribute lambda functions to multiple serverless platforms in decentralized/edge systems [GitHub repo]
- “Uncoordinated access to serverless computing in MEC systems for IoT” in Computer Networks (Elsevier), 2020 [activity summary]
- “Architecture and performance evaluation of distributed computation offloading in edge computing” in Simulation Modelling Practice and Theory (Elsevier), 2019 [activity summary]
- Short bio
- Editorial activities
- Research activities on serverless edge computing: